Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 7 PM EST
New York, NY
Randy Hughes (Mr. Land Trust)
Land Trusts Made Simple
(Registration starts at 6.30 PM EST)
Cost: door fee: $25, early bird fee: $15.00.
Over 30 years ago Randy started learning how to set up and administer his own title holding Land Trusts for privacy and asset protection. Over the years, Randy has become THE national Land Trust expert in the United States.
Everyone has heard of land trusts or so called “title holding trusts” but no one knows how to work them.
Discover the 8 secrets of Land Trusts:
• Ways to deal with tenants on a different “level” (protect yourself from aggressive tenants)
• Learning how to hold property in out-of-state Trustee’s name
• Setting up your own Land Trusts and saving thousands of dollars
• Avoiding state LLC and Corporation annual registration fees
• Land Trusts and Lease Options – a Better Way To Do It
• Avoiding Probate expenses (easily and quickly transfer ownership to anyone)
• Making more (and safer) profits selling the Beneficial Interest on a contract
• Combining Land Trusts with corporations, LLC’s and other Trusts for Dy-no-mite Protection
Presenter: Randy Hughes (Mr. Land Trust)
Randy has been a full time real estate investor since 1969. After acquiring several properties, Randy finally realized that he should take some time to learn how to protect those properties from deadbeats and their lawyers (frivolous lawsuits).
Randy will be teaching you the many benefits to using a Land Trust to not only protect assets but make more profits out of each deal.
IIDEA Training Center, 347 W36th St Suite 605, New York, NY, 10018.
Directions to location: the IIDEA Center is located in Midtown West Side of Manhattan between the Port Authority Bus Terminal, Penn Station, and the Lincoln Tunnel, and is accessible by the following trains: A, C, E, N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, 1, 2, 3, and 7.