Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
I. Part 1: A Guide to Owning Residential Rental Properties: 6 PM PDT | 9 PM EDT (Free Admission)
II. Part 2 & 3 ($19.95)
Part 2: Learn the Correct Way to Analyze Rental Properties: 6 PM PDT | 9 PM EDT
Part 3: To LLC or Not To LLC and More 6 PM PDT | 9 PM PDT
Ingredients for Real Estate Success – This webinar series is designed for serious investors who want to know how to get started with investing in residential rentals.
The series covers three main investing areas: basics, analysis, and entities.
The first webinar is open to the public at no cost.
The cost to attend webinar #2 and #3 is a single payment of $19.95.
Part 1 – Free
Part 2 & 3 – $19.95 – This single payment gives access to both webinars and includes the Analysis Excel’s Basic version for free (a $12 value).
Part 1 – A Guide to Owning Residential Rentals
What I will learn:
• Why real estate?
• How can I make real estate benefit me?
• Real Estate Basics I must know
• How do I select the right market to invest?
• Considerations for selecting a property
• Understanding the buying process – Step-by-Step
• POWER Team required for success
• Typical questions asked by investors
• Q&A and more
Part 2 – Learn the Correct Way to Analyze Rental Properties
Participants of this webinar will receive our Analysis Excel’s Basic version for free (a $12 value).
This webinar will cover:
• Avoid typical mistakes when analyzing
• What’s the correct way to analyze rental properties?
• The REALISTIC ROI Calculation – not what you’d think
• Dive into the Analysis Excel Tool
• Attendees will be given the Rental Analysis Excel for free (a $12 value)!
Part 3 – To LLC or Not To LLC and More
IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT A LEGAL WEBINAR, NOR A WEBINAR BY AN ATTORNEY. THIS IS BY AN INVESTOR FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHER INVESTORS.
“To LLC or Not” has been a top asked question by investors.
• In this webinar, Expert Investor Dani Beit-Or will go over important considerations any investor should know before making a decision regarding LLC.
• In-depth different asset protection aspects for real estate investors.
• Bonus section: Developing the mindset of a successful investor.
Dani has been investing in Real Estate since 2002 and worked with over 5,000 investors.
Dani helps both beginners and experienced investors getting started and also optimizing their investments based on experience, needs, knowledge, and financial abilities.
Boyd started investing in 2005 and has worked with some of the most recognizable names in the Real Estate Market.
Boyd understands what it takes to help others be successful in Real Estate.